The CareOne Help Center
When you're looking for relief from debt, the last thing you need to deal with is questions about your debt management program, your account, or how the CareOne website works. That's why we've taken the time to give you the answers to our most-asked questions. Take a look at the four sections in our Help Center:
- Visit General Help to find information about CareOne and the credit counseling and debt relief services we provide.
- Have you got a CareOne account? Check out Account Help if you need assistance making updates or changes to your account.
- Take a look at Technical Help if you're having website issues or problems viewing documents, logging in or seeing video content.
- Head to Community Help if you're a member of The CareOne Community or would like to join.
Live Help Options
If you can't find the answer to your questions in our Help Center, you can contact a CareOne Service Representative through one of the options below:
Visit the Help Center now
- E-mail - Fill out a quick form and drop us a line with your question, whether it's about your debt relief program, our services, or the site. We'll send you a response within 48 hours.
- Phone - Chat with staff from Account Services who can answer your questions about our debt relief solutions, or your debt management program.
- Call Me Now - Send us your phone number and request a call, and one of our Service Representatives will call you.