A monetary donation is only part of our contribution to the community.
We're extremely proud of the time and effort Ascend One employees have donated to various organizations as volunteers.
- Ascend One Community Services Fair features displays and presentations by local non-profits seeking to provide services and recruit volunteers.
- The American Heart Association's Start! Heart Walk is supported by teams of Ascend One employees who fundraise and participate in the event to raise awareness about heart healthy living and prevent heart disease and stroke.
- Baltimore Reads Library Week, a fundraiser at Ascend One, included a book fair, book signing, and readings by employees.
- Business Serving America offers Ascend One opportunities to help other companies and non-profit organizations improve volunteer programs and existing services.
- Grassroots Crisis Intervention Center Annual Picnic supports the homeless residents of this shelter, who are struggling to overcome poverty.
- Junior Achievement of Central Maryland has welcomed Ascend One employees to volunteer as classroom consultants, working directly with students to teach them about the United States economic system.
- Prepare for Success is an organization that collects school supplies for disadvantaged children in the Howard County School System.
- Spirit of Giving is an annual campaign that provides toys for the children of Ascend One team members.
- Success in Style Clothing Drive, an annual event, collects business attire for disadvantaged women who are re-entering the job market.
- Summer of Service is a program that allows Ascend One employees to volunteer with four different community organizations during company time.
- Thanksgiving Fund Basket Build is an annual effort by Ascend One employees, who "adopt" 10 families and collect food to help needy families enjoy the holiday.